Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's the story, applesauce?

Cavemen had them.
There's a band named for them.
They can be powered or not, corded or cordless.
Their use represents a pretty significant milestone for a toddler.

Indeed Toddler Jeneric has *successfully* used a tool to feed herself applesauce. Amazing, isn't it?

127_2797

127_2795

127_2794

127_2793

And for those still in the Applesauce race, we've emptied one case and gotten about 4 jars into the second. Eight jars to go.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I should have eaten more applesauce when we were visiting. I think that was the only way my target date would have happened.

Anonymous said...

She looks way too neat. Where are the hit and miss pics?

Barbit said...

I don't remember what my guess was for the applesauce contest. I can only hope baby Jeneric is on her way to making me the winner :-)

AKW said...

With respect to your comment on my blog about Obama and Hilary; I'm not ruling out Hilary as of yet. She's tricksy (although changing campaign managers this late is the game does not bode well).

Another thing that does not bode well for Ms. Clinton, a 60 Minute show featuring both candidates where Steve Croft questioned Barack Obama was questioned on his policy while Katie Couric questioned Hilary Clinton on... Barack Obama. Hmmmm, when they send a chipper ex-morning show host to interview you, your polictical cachet is diminishing...

Anyway, as I am not very sure on the rules of blog etiquette, I'm not sure if my comment response (or spelling)were best posted here, but hey... what canya do!