So, Halloween night. After saying Happy Halloween to all the grandparents, Toddlers Wily & Jeneric suited up and hit the road.
Toddler Jeneric bounded from one door to another, though her 'Trick-or-treats' were often barely audible.
She was a bit braver when she could tag along with some big kids.
That smile? That's for an amazing, loud and clear 'Trick-or-Treat'!
Toddler Wily, meanwhile, stayed put in what was to become the neighborhood's largest candy bag.
More smiles from Eric and Toddler Jeneric. Toddler Wily is a bit disaffected.
Toddler Jeneric declared that we would go until her pumpkin pail was full, which, lucky for us equated to one trip around the block.
Like all *good* parents, we let Toddler Jeneric pick out 2 pieces of candy to have right away (well, after the bath). She chose the largest piece of candy - a blue Pixie Stick. Jenni couldn't quite convey the correct way to eat a Pixie Stick without eating some, so we dumped it into a bowl, gave her a spoon and let her have at it.
Mm, the lovely glow of artificially colored sugar.
2 comments:
Wait, what? You dumped the pixie stick into a bowl and ate it with a spoon? How sophisticated you are in Michigan! I demonstrated the pour the sugar directly down your gullet, whilst being careful not to inhale method to my daughter. I also became the designated stick unclogger.
Barb, you are good! Toddler Jeneric was very worried that I was going to eat some of it. I didn't have time to demonstrate!
Post a Comment