Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wily Jeneric Olympics, Day 5

Today we proudly present winter animal imitation.



Jeneric artfully demonstrates the intricate maneuvers of... which animal? Leave a comment with your guess. The first correct answer wins a virtual gold medal!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Grampy and I believe it might be a duck marathon since Eric said they waddle, waddle waddle until they want to go fast. If so, it's a fine representation of a duck.

Kelly said...

A Penguin!!

Teresa said...

I have to agree with Kelly, penguin and then they dive on the ice and swim in the water

Barbit said...

Yeah, penguin was my guess. Do I get a bronze?

Kyle and Nicole said...

I am with Kelly as well, must be a penguin. Is there anything after the bronze that I could win?

LBK said...

just to be different (though I really think it's a penguin) I'm going to say walrus