The life and times of Eric, Jenni, Jeneric and Toddler Wily
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Glueing Glitter
Maybe this project was more suitable for a 4 or 5 year old, but both Jeneric and Toddler Wily thought their friend's idea for an art project was fantastic!
The camera wasn't fast enough to catch Toddler Wily's hand:
Not everything made it onto the paper:
And here is who we have to thank for the art materials:
Any bets on how many months until all the glitter in the carpet is gone?
This is why I am a fan of Elmer's Glitter glue. Already mixed together. Not as much fun for child but vastly less stressful on mom. I haven't figured out how to get the glitter out of the grout on the kitchen floor.
2 comments:
This is why I am a fan of Elmer's Glitter glue. Already mixed together. Not as much fun for child but vastly less stressful on mom. I haven't figured out how to get the glitter out of the grout on the kitchen floor.
My bet there will still be sparkles there in August but you won't care.
Post a Comment