The life and times of Eric, Jenni, Jeneric and Toddler Wily
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Baby Jeneric’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve!
Around here, the ball drops at 9:30 and the band plays Frère Jacque and Row, Row, Row your boat. Raise your bottle high and toast to a fantastic 2006 and an amazing 2007.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy New Year to Baby Jeneric and mom and dad. I'm a little concerned, though, that you're getting a little "Michael Jacksonesque." I really hope the Christmas stocking post was a creative photo remake on Jenni's part. If not, then I'm really nervous. Kayaks and stockings? What's next?!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year to Baby Jeneric and mom and dad. I'm a little concerned, though, that you're getting a little "Michael Jacksonesque." I really hope the Christmas stocking post was a creative photo remake on Jenni's part. If not, then I'm really nervous. Kayaks and stockings? What's next?!!!!!
In looking at the shadows behind the stairs I do not see Baby Jeneric's shadow! This is a doctored photo!
DadZ
Post a Comment